About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just like the good ol' days!

Ahhhhh, what a great weekend! Sheree and kids packed up and drove down from Dallas to spend the weekend with us while both of our hubbies were in Utah. It was such a blast! We played, ate some yummy food, took some great naps, played with friends, took tubbies, watched movies, had popcorn parties and had sleep overs every night. Just like the good ol' days! We miss them so much and can't wait for the next visit!














6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Looks like so much fun. Wish I was close enough to join the party...

Marci said...

The pictures of the kids hugging are SO cute!

The Nixon Family said...

Boo hoo... It's your turn now! Thanks for a fun weekend!

Halvos said...

So cute! I was showing these to Savannah and she kept saying, "where's me, mom? Where's me?" lol...she just feels like she'd got to be part of the party.
You look great by the way! I missed out on seeing twilight this weekend--hopefully I can go this weekend before the baby comes! Love ya!

Isaura said...

wow, all of your kids are so freaking cute and big!! how fun for you guys to get together

Staleys.blogspot.com said...

Kathleen here aka Jack!

You always have the best blog I get to read! Love the photo's and where in the heck do you find the time to do all of these fun things??? I'm jealous.

Smooch