Monday, December 1, 2008
We are thankful for San Antonio!
John's parents took us all to San Antonio for the Thanksgiving weekend. We went to the Hyatt Hill Country Resort and had an amazing time! We ate a lot of incredible food, we played in the pool, in the arcade, at the spa, and at the playground. We went to Sea World for my birthday and it was perfect. The weather was great, there weren't too many people and I really like all the shows. Thank you papa and grams for the best weekend ever!! We love you! And Becca, how did I not get one picture with you in it?































Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
There are a few pics of me... me on the rollercoaster with Johnny and one of my rear end playing DDR with my momma. I'll work on my post here soon and you can steal whatever pics you want.
WHAT A FUN TIME!!!! So glad you had such a great bday! You deserve it! Love you.
You look so much like my sister Michelle in some of your pictures - that's a compliment! :)
Happy Birthday!
I was wondering where you guys were...should of known you were off having a blast somewhere else :-). You got some GREAT photos...love the family shots, Livvy's big smile in the stroller, and Johnny talking to Santa!
Sounds like a good time! I love the pic of Johnny with Santa.
Have i ever told you how beautiful you are? You really are. Acow, do i spy nail polished finger nails? In all my years i dont think ive ever seen it on every nail (not scratched off)! It looks good on you! I really miss sea world. it really IS the happiest place on earth! Glad you had such a fun time and a wonderful birthday. I think Johnny is the cutest little man! He really has grown up so much, and Livy's outfits are so adorable. Those were some GREAT pictures! You have the cutest family. Miss you!
Livy looks so happy in her stroller. That looks like a fun way to have thanksgiving. Happy Birthday!
I am so jealous we LOVE that resort. Happy late birthday. You did get some great pictures.
We love San Antonio too! Very cute pictures also. Love the family ones
Well, I will let you know how dumb I am for thinking the only Sea World was in San Diego...no really. Glad you had fun! You all look very happy!:)
Post a Comment