About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Smiles All Around

Today is one of those days where I could just eat both of my kids right up. They are being so good, so cute, so sweet. And the weather is amazing, that always helps!


Johnny boy had his Thanksgiving Feast at preschool today and Livy and I got to join him. We feasted on mac'n'cheese, chicken nuggets, corn, rolls and cookies. Johnny's dream dinner.



This is Livy's new stink face, as I like to call it. She is getting her top two "fang" teeth and likes to show them off by throwin this face at you all day long. I still laugh every time I see it!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Fang teeth--just in time for tomorrow! Yeah, Livvy for being a team player! I love her cute little smile!

Melissa said...

She is the cutest baby girl ever. You have got enter her picture at lease in a few cute baby contest. I want to eat her up to, she is so cute!

Kisha Atkin said...

What a face! She is too funny. What a great baby to be happy and making faces while shes getting those teeth.