
If you live in Orem or Provo you know my brother and his UVU Baskteball billboards and buses. BUT if you don't live there then you might not know what a superstar he is. So let me tell you.
Ryan plays for Utah Valley University. It's not a big name school, they don't get nearly enough credit but it is Division 1 and they have one of the best shooters in ALL of college basketball. My little brother, Ryan, is incredible. He has always had a passion for the game and it has been so fun for me to be a part of his basketball life. Last night he scored 41 points, he only missed 4 shots-see, SUPER STAR I tell you! He's not one to brag, but I am. SO...if you live in the Provo/Orem area, go check out a UVU basketball game, you're SURE to get a good seat every time! Forget those snotty Cougars and cheer for the Wolverines!
I love you Ryan!
15 comments:
What a sweet sister you are to brag about your little brother! I bet it is hard for you not being there to cheer him on in person. Good luck for a great season!
What a good sister you are. Have I not been paying attention or did you recently add like a gazillion people to your blog list.
Man you're up to date on your blogging. One past the feast already...If I'm good I'll post the feast next year. Good to talk to you today...hope you have fun this weekend pulling an all nighter. :-)
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! Ryan is a hottie with a body!
Ha. Just wait until you come to Provo/Orem...you have no idea! HE IS EVERYWHERE! It was quite funny at the game the other night. I felt a little threatened because everyone was cheering and chanting his name...and I thought, ah...he is my cousin! HA!! Love you.
What a stud! You're kids are destined for basketball greatness :-)! Did you get everything worked out for tomorrow night?!
This is amazing. Ryan has talent that is NBA worthy, Ben and I join your family is celebrating his awesomeness. I think the world of Ryan and I am so happy in his success. Thanks for sharing. :)
He has gotten so big!! I think the last time I saw him was about 9 years ago. He's hot!!
Sorry, but I can't think of Ryan as hot billboard man! He's the boy that would run from Sean screaming like a girl. Oh yeah, Sean had a screw driver and was threatening to kill him. I belive you were laughing. Gotta love time at the Toolsons!
I love Ryan too:)
love janelles comment. I just had flashbacks and i'm giggling to myself! Go Wolverines! And go Ryan! I wish i could go to a game of his, how sweet would that be. 41 pts is incredible.
Ya, I was looking through this coupon book/calendar that was passed out door to door and there he was in all his Toolson glory. His facial expression was very SERIOUS, like the one you posted. It's a good thing he's taken - he'd be mauled by Provo 18 year old women on a continual basis. I also was driving by UVU's sign by the freeway and again, larger than life, was Ryan. I admit, I gasped, then laughed both times. Congratulate him for his success!
Looks like Ryan isn't so little anymore. I remember your family from the Bear Lake trips...everyone's grown up! He's a cutie.
I still have my tool time shirt thank you very much. Love to watch that kid play but I agree with Janelle too. I mean its still..... Ryan.
K- seriously I did not know that was Ryan when I first got on your blog! he is so handsome and I had no idea he was such a superstar!! How cool is that?? I'm so proud of him!
Post a Comment