***And now it's the next day and I'll tell you how I really feel about that movie....ready? I have NEVER seen a WORSE movie in my life. And yes, I know that a movie made after a book like that will never be as good as I want it to be but they weren't even close. Edward weighed a buck twenty, had CHEST HAIR (how can a marble chest have hair on it?) and was a horrible actor. A lot was missing, a lot was added, the meadow scene was a JOKE. I could go on and on. But I'm over it. It was so fun to read. I had so much fun last night and I would do it again in a heart beat. But now I can move on with my life. The end.
For more pictures and Marci's very THOROUGH critique go to Marci and MIke on my link list!
9 comments:
Wow, McKell--you've got to win an award--you beat Marci with the blog! We missed you for breakfast. I have to admit that I'm glad that you convinced me to do the shirts--it made for a fun night!
I like your picture of the line...you'll have to post your review later...I want to hear it all since we didn't get to hear you vent at Denny's later :-)!
No, I DO want to hear what you thought of it. I saw it last night as well......
AMEN!
Steph
I agree terrible! But very entertaining, I was laughing the whole time.
I had no interest, and now I really don't want to see it! Thanks for saving me 20 bucks!
Damn it. I held out to see it because I'm stubborn and was afraid of that. I just don't know if I can let it ruin the story. Cute shirts though
Kathleen here.... Looks like you have a great group of friends. Where in the heck do find the energy to go to a midnight show?? :-) Luv the shirts!
I wonder how much staying up until midnight had to do with the bad attitude about the movie I know I hate almost everything and everyone after midnight. the back of the shirt picture is my favorite..I want to know why mckell doesn't have anything written on the back of her shirt like everyone else..xoxo mom
Post a Comment