The Allen Family celebrated the November birthdays (John and Papa 11/11, Greg 11/18, and Mckell 11/29) at Taste of Texas on Saturday. It was, as always SO delicious and SO much fun. Here's what I ate. Just me. Count the calories: 2 bacon wrapped quail bites, two jalepeno poppers, a salad, one roll, one 10 oz. steak, a side of au gratin potatoes, two shrimp, a few bites of the key lime cheese cake and a few bites of the creme brule. I'm still full.

We all sat down and didn't know what to do without two wiggle children with us! It was so much fun!



The three boys all have the same size feet. Greggy boy is growing like a WEED!
3 comments:
You just always make me hungry with these posts :-). Quail, huh? I've never tried it, but you have me curious...
Your fab four family picture is so cute! You look very fabulous! By the way I just wonder when Jer and I will be good enough friends to be added to your blog. . . lol. I hope soon, because we need to stay in touch while we are clear across the world in Singapore! love, Sarah
Happy Birthday McKell!
Post a Comment