About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

There are no words...

Just. Sauce. Everywhere.




12 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Haha! That is so cute!

Emily said...

Ah, she really is cute enough to eat!

The Nixon Family said...

i just want to eat her! i just have to come visit!

Marci said...

Wow! That is some sauce...her face looks painted...she can start the Orange Baby group.

Nora said...

Sooo funny!

Stephanie said...

WOW!

Amy said...

I'm sure she had a fun bath!

Staleys.blogspot.com said...

Hey McKell.... Kathleen Staley here. I absolutely adore your blog. I had Scott look at the picture of Livy and he said... Dallin has never experienced that! Which means, I'm a control freak and everything has to be perfect! Anyhow, I love the sauce all over her face. Adorable. Hope it all came off or they may mistake her as having a fake tan! :-)
Smooch.

Staleys.blogspot.com said...

Hey McKell,

Guess you can tell by the name on the account. Scott set it up as a "fake" name. So, I'm not Jack!!! :-)

He's so silly.

Kisha Atkin said...

what a doll! I love it! and her!

Paige and Curtis said...

I don't think I have every seen a kid so dirty! I'm glad she's a good eater!

Becca and Michael said...

Too cute. I can't wait to see you guys in a week. On a side note... How do you get the little fellow bloggers area on your blog? I need friends!!