About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Go Celtics!!!

John and I got to go to the Rockets/Celtics game last night and it was a blast! Our seats were SWEET and the Celts won-woo hoo! And just for the record, John did feel guilty wearing green and not cheering for the Rockets and also just for the record I didn't. Thanks so much to uncle D for getting our tickets!






4 comments:

Marci said...

What a fun date :-)!!!!

Hutchinson's said...

SWEET pics of the game!! It's a date when you are in town!!

Stephanie said...

we were at the game too, I thought I saw some crazy celtics fans in my binaculars... Glad you had a good time!

Blake, Jamie & Samantha Holiday said...

My hubby Blake was at that game too!!! He was with a coworker and sat center court 11th row...what a small world...too bad I wasn't invited!