John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!
I didn't realize it had been so long since I looked at your blog!! Ok Halloween- sooo cute Livey and I'm calling her a pumpkin fairy! Johnny and that picture of him and the dino..too cute! I can't believe how big they both are! And by the way you are lookin pretty hot there missy! Good job! You motivate me to get my butt in shape! As for the cake episode, that's so up my alley. I love frosting which explains my butt...
too cute! He is getting so big, cant wait to see you guys soon. I wanna smooch little livy bugs' cheekies! loved the pictures of the ball game, go celtics! I bet that johnny had the best dragon roar in the history of the world to go with that amazing costume! Livy looked like a sweetheart in her dress. loved it!
6 comments:
Ha ha! Hilarious! Aren't you glad you got to send him to school after that?!
Haha! Johnny and I are from the same mold... I love to eat the frosting, pick out all the good stuff from the ice cream, etc... :o)
What a clever boy!!!
I didn't realize it had been so long since I looked at your blog!! Ok Halloween- sooo cute Livey and I'm calling her a pumpkin fairy! Johnny and that picture of him and the dino..too cute! I can't believe how big they both are! And by the way you are lookin pretty hot there missy! Good job! You motivate me to get my butt in shape! As for the cake episode, that's so up my alley. I love frosting which explains my butt...
silly johnny, just doing what all of us wish we could do but try to keep ourselves from it
too cute! He is getting so big, cant wait to see you guys soon. I wanna smooch little livy bugs' cheekies! loved the pictures of the ball game, go celtics! I bet that johnny had the best dragon roar in the history of the world to go with that amazing costume! Livy looked like a sweetheart in her dress. loved it!
Post a Comment