About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SWIM TEAM!

Johnny swam for the Falcon Point Pirates this year and we LOVED it! He started the season a very weak swimmer, barely making it to the other end of the pool without dying and watching his progress was incredible.
Waiting at the ribbons table after his first race...
A blue ribbon!! It's probably because there were only two other swimmers and they were the third heat but still...BLUE!!
Hands up and ready to dive in!
Third place this time! Johnny was really disappointed this season that he never got a red ribbon, he wanted one of every color:)
Will and Johnny-best buds. Will's face cracks me up! Mr. GQ.
The Falcon Point Pirates
A few of the kids from our ward singing the National Anthem
Johnny is the swimmer in the middle
This was Johnny's BEST race of the year! His dad was there this race and he really swam hard!
Two blues and a white!
We did "strokes clinics" once a week where they get some individual attention on a stroke of their choice and while they waited, Johnny taught these boys one of his newest tricks-arm pit farts. Lovely.
Because a few of the stronger swimmers were out of town, Johnny got to go to the Meet Of Champs.
He was in the 1oo m relay. Love that dive baby boy!
The relay racers!
He was rewarded with dippin'dots
The 6U Pirates
The boys!


Grams Neese made it to the race!

Johnny is the one with his arm up
In the middle

Good job Johnny!
At the end of the season party, Johnny was given the 6U Boys outstanding swimmer runner up!
I am so proud of him and all that he accomplished in swimming this summer! We are really hoping we can follow the Allen tradition and stick to swimming!

6 comments:

Debbie Halverson said...

Way to go Johnny!!! I didn't know John was a swimmer too? I just knew about basketball! Way to go! He does look so proud and happy! We miss you guys!

cheri said...

YAY Johnman!!!! great photos McKell!

Andrea said...

Yay Johnny Boy! I love watching you swim! Good job on a great season! Love you!

Marci said...

Ok Mckell, swim team was 3 months ago, I'm ready for the next update :-)!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Wow!!! That is so awesome and he looks like such a stud. I see a gold medalist in the making :) Way to go Johnny boy!!!

Laurie said...

So fun! Brett's mom always tells me that when he was that age, he wanted every color of ribbon too. So funny!