About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Grandma Betty Comes to the Lake House

Grandma Betty stayed in Houston after her babysitting duties were over and go to come play at the lake house with us for a long weekend.
This view early in the morning never gets old.
Without fail, Papa wakes up early every morning and fishes. I will usually wake up and find my babies out there with him:)
Grandma and Livy really bonded while we were in Italy so by this time, they were best friends. Livy loved the "worms" on her hands and her stretchy elbow skin. I LOVE these pictures.


She was so great at always cleaning up after us all day. We love her so much.
My studly son
Fun in the sun with Grams

We gave Grams some spikes to go out on the lake!



We had a personal chef all weekend, her name is McKell and she made us three meals a day and even brought it out to the dock! Isn't she so awesome!?
Our favorite times are just floating in the water. Johnny is getting real comfortable in the water these days!
Lunch time on the dock
Of course we took Grams to Clear Springs, our favorite restaurant there. Johnny will eat ANYTHING from the ocean, this is a huge chunk of mahi.

John and Greg set this fun game up for us and we played all afternoon.
Liv was entertained with bubbles

Love that trampoline!
I die for this picture. My kids are so big now!!
These boys love each other so much! We had an incredible weekend with the family and are so glad Grams got to join in the memory making.

3 comments:

Becca and Michael said...

McKell! I love these pictures!! Grandma Betty is the best. I'm glad you've found time to post these pictures from the summer.

The Nixon Family said...

Love the new posts. And your kids are so big. That picture is adorable! Can't wait to play there someday.

cheri said...

More great photos! looks like a good time was had by all. Of course you love the worm and elbow skin photos.. they must be warm fuzzies from when you were Livs age and were obsessed with your Grandma Bakers "worms" and elbows:) I still think Livs looks like Grandma Betty..Lucky girl!