About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Florence

Florence was amazing. Okay, every single place we visited was my favorite. They are all incredible and unique. Florence was extra special for me since this is the birth place and home of Mr. Michelangelo. I walked the streets knowing where he had learned his craft, done his first sculpture, walked to church, lived and died. It was amazing. We stayed at a beautiful hotel, went to all of the amazing museums, saw the David, The Birth of Venus, cathedrals, climbed towers, the Duomo, Palaces, Ponte Vecchio, it was all amazing. Loved Florence.
















No comments: