John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!
Our trip to Italy actually started with a 6 hour layover in DC. I love this idea! If we ever fly international again, I want a layover in another cool city for sure! This was our first time in our nation's capital and we loved it!! After 4 1/2 hours of walking around DC, we were hot, tired, and ready to sleep the 8 hours to Rome! We definitely want to go back and do some real sight seeing, but we were happy to see what we did in such a short time!
It's about dang time! and well worth the wait! Your photography skills are amazing. and I loved the recap at the end of each section. I went all the thru the older ones and laughed again. I love your turn of phrase! xoxo
2 comments:
love the new header and fonts. so cute. loved the tour. i want to go bad. like right now actually. maybe in 2015 or something... :)
It's about dang time! and well worth the wait! Your photography skills are amazing. and I loved the recap at the end of each section. I went all the thru the older ones and laughed again. I love your turn of phrase! xoxo
Post a Comment