My little guy is turning THREE so we threw him a party while Mimi (my mom) was in town. It was a total blast! He told me he wanted an animal party with lions, giraffes, elephants, tigers and hippos. We played pin the tail on the hippo, decorated candy bags, Mimi did some face painting, they listened to Grams Neese (John's mom, Denise) read his favorite book, Giraffes Can't Dance, ate pizza and cupcakes, and had a pinata! It was a great day and John and I are so grateful to our moms for helping us pull it off! Happy Birthday Johnny Boy! We sure love you!

Story Time! Gramma Neese even dressed up in her leopard print for the party!

Mmmmmm....pizza! See the cute animals on the garage? Mimi painted those!

Blowing out the candles!
4 comments:
I love it! What cute moms you three are.
I love it! What cute moms you three are.
Your two little kids are the cutest! I can't wait to see them in a few weeks for the wedding and then some in Texas. Love ya. PS- Your little girls room is ADORABLE and if I have a girl I may have to copy...
Post a Comment