About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Saturday, March 15, 2008


John Deer Tractor. This one's for Grandma and Grandpa Baker! We wish you were here!


Pony rides. Johnny named his pony Cody.


See, he really gets excited over this stuff!


Mother and son enjoying some scrumptious rodeo food.

1 comment:

Halvos said...

Oh so fun! You're totally becoming a true Texan! I can't get over all the cowboy-ness in Johnny! Too funny. Love the stroller! Which one is it?? (brand, name,etc...)