I'm so happy to report that I've survived the first month! Aside from a few meltdowns, a few sleepless nights and learning how to get around town with two kids, it has been fine! I've loved getting to know this little peanut of mine, how she likes to be held, how she likes to sleep, swaddle or no swaddle, those sorts of things. She is a very good baby. I have been very blessed!
src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiAbxhY7zyq-dzdVhcESA84lQOkG14IoTDeWgVm63Z7u-jXSrCbQqUtjD-8J58ntkWo3iBdr5rCGMWMdNmDgU9v6SQpAHQACWoqvBSuwfjOZ4VJBo-ViYXWwURzxw-B84XukI_YiiT39XM/s320/DSC03471.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5182951386603662962" />All of the clothes I have for her are still too big so she looks like a clown. Sorry Livy girl!

Both of my babies have loved tummy time even when they're this tiny. She loves to look around, especially when Johnny's face is right in front of her!

There's nothing better than a clean smelling baby!
4 comments:
We definitely need to get together next week so I can hold her! She's so cute :-)
She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her when you guys come to town. See ya soon friend!
She is super cute! Congrats! This is Stefani (Seals) by the way. I think your mom gave my mom your blog, so i thought i would check it out! I love these things, even though they are really time consuming....but it is a great way to keep in touch. Our blog is Eldonandstef.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness i can't believe she is already a month old. She is really cute.
Post a Comment