About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rodeo Day!

It's Rodeo time in Houston again which means we choose the hottest day to go (this year was no exception!), pay WAY too much to park, enter and eat, and we all have a blast! Johnny loves all the animals, the tractors and all the cowboys, John loves all the food and I love...having something fun to do on a Saturday that does not include yard work and/or laundry! It was a great day and we can't wait for next year!



Check out my sweet new stroller. I LOVE it!


Mmmmmmm....corn dogs.


Cows. And another look at the stroller :)


The petting zoo actually let the kids feed the animals. Johnny was in heaven.

8 comments:

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

I can't even keep up with all your posts!!! You look so good! and Way to go being all out and about already. Am I weird that I think Johnny in his three year pics looks a little bit like Austin???

jen said...

I love the pics of Johnny. He has gotten so tall and handsome. Livy is so cute. You look fabulous after having two kids. You are such a good mom and your children are so lucky to have you. I love how you decorated Livy's room. So darling. I sure have enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks! I'll keep in touch!

Becca said...

Hey McKell! Your kids are adorable, and you look great!

Marci said...

You are braver than I heading out with Livy - I wouldn't go last year when Addie was 2 months old. It looks like you guys had fun and I love the stroller!

The Walker Family said...

Hey McKell,
I found your blog while blog surfing. Anyways, congrats on the little one. Sheree says that you are doing well. Talk to you soon:)

Anonymous said...

K- first of all. i LOVE that stroller. My double stroller is a beast in comparison!
Second I love his pictures! They are adorable!!! I love the one they chose to hang in the store. It is priceless!
Third, Holy Cow!! Your little Livy is just beautiful!

The Whites said...

You are already looking amazing! The rodeo is so much fun! Glad yall got to go! And Johnny's cowboy pictures are adorable.

Ainges said...

I can't believe you are just out and about... no problem! Your awesome. I love Johnny's pics in the cowboy attire, so cute! Is Livy way dark or is it just the pic. I love your kids huge eyes.