I just love this picture from the hospital. I think they put lip gloss on her!
Both of my babies have LOVED to lay on Mimi's chest.
Sweet baby love
I have to strip her naked to feed her or she'll sleep FOREVER. But she is so alert and fun to watch!
John.McKell.Johnny.Livy Drew
8 comments:
Hello
Hey,
I just saw your comment now. I can't believe how long it has been. I love your babies. They are so cute!!! Texas, how wonderful. When I visit my dad next year I will blog you and come over!!! I am living in Germany working and going to school. I will be done in December of this year. I will be back in the US in December, then hopefully I will be in the Peace Corp in April or May. I would like to have your email address so that I can give it to nina we can all catch up. She is doing well, moving to Miami today to look at some Modeling agencies. She was modeling in Arizona but decided it was time to move one!! How is Ryan? Married yet? Let me know how things are!! Its been so long!!!
Ashley
She is so beautiful! I can't wait till we can meet her :)
she is so cute! she already looks totally different! she looks like johnny to me....so fun!
Oh my heck!!!! She is absolutely beautiful! I Love her lips! Especially in that hospital picture- I think they did put lip gloss on her:) I am so glad that she is a good little one for you.
Yeah!!Congrats, we got the update from your dad when he was here for Ryan's game. I am so glad the delivery was soo easy and quick! Now your family is getting big... how fun! Maybe I need another too.
Mckell, it only makes sense that you would have such a beautiful little girl. You family is so cute. I am so happy for you guys!!!
I love her! She is adorable. Little girls are the best. (I just keep telling myself that)
Post a Comment