Friday, March 14, 2008
Three Year Pictures
I try to be a good mom and get Johnny's pictures taken every year around his birthday and this year I think they turned out so cute so I had to show you all. His Papa John got him real Wranglers, a real cowboy hat and real boots for Christmas so we dressed him up and went to The Picture People. He was a total ham the entire time sticking his tongue out and showing us his booty but somehow the lady taking the pictures actually got some great shots. At the end, she asked me to sign a waiver to put the pictures up in the store, I was thinking just on the computer screens, but when I came back she had printed, mounted and framed one and put it up in the store! He's famous!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How FUN!! Those pics are so cute! Did that waiver include some kind of compensation? lol...:) That is so fun--who wouldn't just love to walk into a store and see their kid's picture on the wall!
I'm so lucky to know such famous people!! He's super cute and I can't wait to see more pictures of Livy!
That's awesome they put his pic up in the store!
Post a Comment