About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Livy's Room

Here are some pictures of Livy's room. I still need all the little things like a rug, a lamp and some more decorations, but I LOVE the bedding and the curtains! The pictures do not do them justice. The curtains and the bed skirt are lime green taffeta with dark pink embroidered polka dots. The inside of the bumper is pink, soft, yummy silk and you see the outside-so cute. Thanks mom and grandma! You da bomb! Enjoy.






5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Very girly and feminine! Perfect.

Marci said...

I LOVE her room! I was just telling my mom about it so I'm glad you've posted some pictures :-) - so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck!!!!!! That is my DREAM nursery. Your mom is AMAZING!! Seriously, I think I am blubbering BUT I really love it! I want a girl!!!!! :)

Crystal said...

I'm DYING!!!

Ainges said...

Beautiful Bedding! Where is it from? I want it.