About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The BirthDAY!

John and I snuck into her room when we heard the morning chirps and sang Happy Birthday to YOU to our little sunshine. It was like she actually knew what was happening. The day was all about her. We even had a little birthday party at the house where she demolished her little birthday cake in front of all of her buddies. It was a great day and now we're waiting for daddy-o to get home!















THANK YOU to Marci, Addie, Emily, Brooklyn, Ian, Laurie, Brooklyn, Katelynn, Amber, Zane, Leighanna, William, Lindsay, Tayson, Kate, Amy, Lauren, and Jared for her adorable gifts. She loved each and every one of them!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are so darling. I can't wait to meet her! She is already 1 and I've never seen her. :( I miss you guys. See you hopefully soon!

Stephanie said...

That is how you eat your first birthday cake, way to go Olivia!

Amy said...

Thanks for inviting us! We had a great time. Lauren is enjoying the books she borrowed. She hasn't put them down yet. Also, the pictures of Livvy are adorable.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable in that tutu and headband! I LOVE the pictures you took! They are great! I still can't believe that she is one!!!

The Nixon Family said...

So cute. I can't believe the flower bow did not get destroyed. Wish we could have been there. Soon enough!

laura said...

She is so cute! She looks like such a happy baby. That cake is adorable.

Isaura said...

she's so big!!1 by the way i love her room...with the pink stripes...you are so creative

Emily said...

We had a blast and LOVED watching cute Livvy devour her cake. She put all other 1 year olds to shame!