Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I am SOOOO spoiled!
My SWEET husband sent Livy and I to San Diego for my cousin, Jessica's wedding and for a little time with the girls. It was heaven. The weather was, of course, beautiful. The wedding was even more beautiful. Sheree, Linley, my mom, Livy and I all stayed at the Halverson's gorgeous home and had so much fun. We ate a lot of delish food, saw two chick flicks, got pedicures and did lots of shopping. Livy was so good with the exception of her little melt down on the way home from a whole day of movie, lunch and shopping which ended with her totally puking all over me. Yea, besides that, the trip was AWESOME!! Thanks mom and thanks honey, I love you!!



















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
SOOO fun! I didn't even know you were going, but it looks like such a fun trip! I'm jealous :-). Livvy's little outfit at the wedding is adorable!
..and the pictures (as great as they are) don't do the reception justice..I guess it had to be experienced :) glad we got to play! xoxo Mimi/mom
Okay, Kathleen again!
You always do such fun things!!!! Lucky girl.... The wedding reception looked amazing and if I remember correctly that was your dad dancing with Livy. Adorable to say the least.
Oh, what a beautiful bride, beautiful weather, everything looked amazing. Well, maybe not everything... hence Livy not so happy in the car seat. :-)
It was so fun to see you. I don't like that it always has to be with our families though. And why do we never take a picture together?
You are spoiled. So, that looks really nice getting pedicures under the sea, going to chick flicks, seeing such great family, shopping. I'm officially happy that you had such a great trip, but was jealous enough it took me a couple days to post a comment :) Olivia looks amazing in her pink dress infront of the flowers, way cute outfit.
Nothing like a girls trip! Livvy is so beautiful in her pink dress! I feel awful I never brought you the books in time. I'll get around to it soon. You'll have to tell me what you thought of the movie.
so what movies did you see? i forgot to ask you. Ah, i love the san diego temple! so refreshing to see pictures of it. So glad you got to go have fun, you deserve it! See you in a few short weeks. Take luck.
Post a Comment