About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Bride is here!

Miss Rebecca is in town this week to look for a wedding dress and bride's maid dresses and look what we found!! She is at the fitting today to have it tailored and cap sleeves made. It is a beautiful dress, so perfect for her. We had so much fun looking at wedding dresses. We went to Priscilla of Boston. WOW! I have never seen so many STUNNING dresses in my life.

Our bride's maid dresses are a plum/eggplant color and I can accessorize with navy and mustard yellow. Any suggestions?



We saw this dress on the rack and fell in love, isn't it cool! If I ever have to work, I want to work at this bridal boutique and help girls play dress up and find their dream dress! And p.s. if anyone has an eligible bachelor to set up my cute sister in law, she'd really like to wear this dress ASAP. She's moving to Utah next week if that makes the setting up easier!

3 comments:

Marci said...

What a great store...so many different styles of dresses! I loved looking :-).

Becca and Michael said...

Thanks so much for shopping with me!! I had so much fun and i can't believe I found the perfect dress so quickly... It was meant to be. Love ya.

Staleys.blogspot.com said...

Kathleen here.... Not sure what my name is today? :-)

Anyhow, about accessories for the bridesmaid dresses. How about an wide elegant navy belt/sash that ties into a big bow in the back? That way it would give the dress a little pop and be elegant at the same time. Would look great on all sizes of gals. Then maybe match the same color for heels? Just a thought.

I always see photo's of weddings and the bridesmaids that have these glorious bows on the back of their dresses just make the photo.

Let me know what you guys come up with, I'm sure either way you can't go wrong. The bride is stunning!!!!