About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What A Treat!

My life long friend Kisha and her hubby Chris and son James came for a visit to Houston because they're MOVING HERE!! Yea! It was a quick trip but so fun to show them the city I love and hang out at home. We also showed them some yummy southern cuisine at Fish City Grill. They had their first fried pickles!!


We were neighbors growing up and have stayed close since then!


The kids had so much fun having a new friend in our home!

Thanks for coming Atkin Family!

2 comments:

cheri said...

Yeah! when I come to town it can be a two-fer!! xoxo mom

Staleys.blogspot.com said...

Love the tub photo. Dallin doesn't have anyone to play with in the tubby. You need to call Scotty and tell him that Dallin needs a brother or sister... STAT... Eggs are getting cobwebs alllll ovvvveeeerrr!
Smooch,
Kathleen