About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Random Post

We have nothing exciting to blog about so here is another random blog post!

Livy FINALLY got her two front teeth. She had fangs for four months. She's so proud!

And she's finally growing some hair...in back at least. She still has nothing on top.

My good friend Josie threw her son, Mason yet another amazing party with an "outdoor dinosaur museum". They learned about fossils and even had their own dig and dino egg hunt.


It was gorgeous out today so we went to the park with some friend. This is one of the first times Livy has been able to play all by herself at the park, she is loving her new freedom!

A couple next to us had their guitars out and were playing some sweet music so little livy waddled over to their bench and sat there and danced through two whole songs. By the time I got my video ready, she had moved on. bummer.

4 comments:

The Nixon Family said...

how long have i been away? i don't even know where that park is. so sad...

Kisha Atkin said...

I love her hair! I can't believe she will be one tomorrow! Happy early Birthday Livy baby :)

Kisha Atkin said...

PS - GREAT song choices yet again! Those really were the best concerts weren't they?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?