John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!
K- she is adorable, absolutely precious! I love her eyes and chubby cheeks! Also, I have been meaning to call you back but, I keep forgetting and I don't think I know your Texas number. And my phone is stupid and sometimes doesn't tell my who called, which it did in your case. So, could you email me your number??
Are you for real?! Serious Mckell, you've been holding out on us blogmongers! We get a cutie picture here and there and then you bust out w/ this?! She's got chubs and blue eye's? She's gorgious. I really can't wait to see her!
10 comments:
Umm, share with me!! Does she have BLUE eyes? Where did those come from?
Love, love, love the updates Mckell.
I could just eat her too! I'm glad she's like her Halloween Headband. Hugs
K- she is adorable, absolutely precious! I love her eyes and chubby cheeks!
Also, I have been meaning to call you back but, I keep forgetting and I don't think I know your Texas number. And my phone is stupid and sometimes doesn't tell my who called, which it did in your case. So, could you email me your number??
she looks SOOOO BIG. I cannot believe it!
Good Eaters are so nice! Mel eats everything too! Love the photo!
The only thing missing are big lipstick kisses all over her head from Mimi! xoxo mom
I think she could win the chubby bunny contest with those cheeks! Pinch them for me!
look at those eyes! she is so cute.
Are you for real?! Serious Mckell, you've been holding out on us blogmongers! We get a cutie picture here and there and then you bust out w/ this?! She's got chubs and blue eye's? She's gorgious. I really can't wait to see her!
That is the cutest picture ever!!!!
Post a Comment