About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween Y'all!

From our little pumpkin

11 comments:

Amy John said...

Hey McKell!! THis is Amy (Campbell) John!!! How are you?? I found your blog when I was at Stacy's, I hope you don't mind! It is so good to see that you are doing so well!! Your kids are adorable!!

Janelle said...

Did you just say Y'all?! By the way, I can't get over how cute little Livey is.

Stephanie said...

Okay, that's adorable.

Stephanie said...

Okay, that's adorable.

The Nixon Family said...

i remember that photo shoot from a few years ago. so cute.

Sha nay nay said...

If you were at her house before her mission then I think I may have sen you once. HA! The funny thing is, Katie stayed at my house one thanksgiving so that her parents could go to the hospital, when Jenna was born. We all lived in Ohio together as well and then they moved to Marietta. They went to a different high school than I did, so we only saw each other at church. That's so funny!

Kisha Atkin said...

Too cute! Happy Halloween you guys. I'm thinking we are gonna get pizza and wings this year for old times sake. Islands pizza...mmm. Tito's too!

cheri said...

Great Picture! you realize that you will have to save that pillow until you are done having children..or any child following Johnny and Livs will wonder why they don't have a picture with "the pumpkin".. so cute print one out for me K? xoxo Mom (Mimi)

Kisha Atkin said...

PS - the picture book thing turned out pretty cool. You should definitely do it. Johnny could make one just of ocean creatures alone. I wish i would have made one where each letter was for someones name in the family. or A is for Aunt B is for brother... we did animals for the most part. Anyways. love ya!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

adorable.

Sarah said...

So sweet.