About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Johnny's First Soccer Game

Johnny boy is on his first soccer team, the YMCA Chargers. He's not too into it so far but he sure looks cute in that uniform!

These are pictures from last week when I was gone. My super husband took both kids to the game and Grams Neese was there to capture it all on her awesome camera!! Thanks Grams!!





7 comments:

Leighanna said...

Yea!!! Go Johnny!!! :o)

Janelle said...

So flippen cute! Scott is especially envious! He can't wait for Daisy to be old enough for soccer! Enjoy! And thanks again for the outfit for Jenna! It's a nice change from all the PINK!! :)

Sarah said...

First, he is getting so big! And secondly of course he wasn't into soccor he is a basketball man like his Daddy and Uncles. :)!

Crystal said...

Ah, so cute! Too bad you missed it. Some mom you are. You were probably out partying until 2 in the morning or something. Sad, very sad.

THE BLOOMGREN'S said...

I LOVE all of your pictures and posts but THE NEW KIDS? That takes the cake--you ROCK!!!! Thanks for sharing. Josie

Kisha Atkin said...

What a cute kiddo! I wish I could come and cheer him on! Miss ya love ya.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting your hubby come play with us here in Utah! We had fun.
Love ya!