About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Randoms

Here are some randoms for the grand parents, great grandparents, aunts and uncles!

We had a fun family dinner Saturday night at El Jarito, the kids love their time with grams, papa, Ayi and Greggy!

And Sunday we went for our favorite walk. Livy enjoyed her first time in a swing and Johnny decided he wanted to try it too. He has hated swings since he was...born. He will NEVER get on one unless he's on his tummy. I guess he didn't want to be shown up by his little sis!





6 comments:

Marci said...

I never knew that about Johnny and swings...how funny :-)!

cheri said...

I have a feeling Johnny will be trying a lot of new things...his Little Sis seems like she might be one to try just about anything! go Livy! xoxo Mimi Cheri

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

Hey lady! I found your blog through Annie's. I cant believe we are old with kids. ha. ITs good to see how happy you are! -Lindsey Johnson

Ainges said...

I just went through and got a big long update of what you have been up to. First, I am glad you guys did ok through Ike and I did learn from your experience I am going to go stock my empty shelves asap! Second, you did a great job of documenting the NK concert! You and Crystal make me laugh so hard! I must have been just a little too young to have caught the NK bug! How fun that little Johnny is playing soccer now! I am still picturing him two summers ago..diapers still intact. Wow, and your Livy is beautiful and so old too! I need another baby! Mine is growing up too. And I love the pictures of Johnny and his dad, you can just tell they love being together and that is special. I hope my kids like me too! Well I always enjoy your playlist and visiting your blog, thanks! Hope all is well and hope to see you sometime soon!

Annie and Jason said...

Johnny is to funny about the swing. Well what can I say little livy will have to show him a thing or two in her lifetime wont she.

Sha nay nay said...

I love the fact that he couldn't stand to be one-upped by his sister. How do you know Jenna and Jake? I grew up with Jenna!