About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Monday, October 13, 2008

The Man Trip

John and his dad took a man trip to Utah last weekend for conference and the BYU football game at Utah State. They had a blast together at the game, watching conference, visiting the Smith family and all of their toys and they even saw my family up in Deer Valley one morning. I hope my kids have as great of a relationship with us as my hubby has with his parents, they are his best friends!










No comments: