Friday, October 31, 2008
She's EVERYWHERE!
My little Livs turned 8 months old on the 26th. I LOVE This age!! She can move around and play by herself for hours at a time. She'll make her way to Johnny's room and spend an hour dumping every single toy out of every single bin and I don't even mind cleaning it all up because she is so darn cute while she does it. She loves to stand up on anything that will stand still and she screams with delight every time she does it. She is such a happy little baby and she's got such a sassy attitude, I'm just obsessed with my little buddah baby!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just want to know why those thighs are so stinking cute on a baby and so not cute on me! happy 8 Livs! xoxo mimi
oh she is so stinkin cute. she is so big. you have to come visit!
When the next one coming?? Kids that cute should have 8 siblings!
Post a Comment