About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Some Columbus Day Fun

One of the "perks" of working for a bank are all the lovely bank holidays. Columbus day was Monday, did you know that? So we went to the Houston Zoo for the morning. Always a fun time. Especially at the end when Johnny threw a gigantic fit because we wouldn't buy him a $14 rubber octopus. Sorry, no pictures of the fit:(









4 comments:

Sarah said...

How funny, we went to the zoo that day too.

Marci said...

I love Johnny's safari hat - so appropriate!

The Whites said...

Looks like fun! We actually were there too. I used to work for a bank also and thoroughly enjoyed the banking holidays.

Julie P. said...

Mallory and I were there with Thi and Braeden that day too. We found out that Braeden is just a little too young to notice and enjoy the animals but he did enjoy watching all the people.:)