About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another Game

Yes, another soccer game post BUT this time I was there to witness it. I haven't laughed that hard in a looong while folks. A good mother probably wouldn't laugh at her son kicking invisible balls and playing "tiger shark" on field while the other boys are all running after the ball and scoring goals. But it was hilarious! Mostly because John and I are pretty athletic and both just assumed that our kids would be naturally good at sports-NOPE!! We'll keep trying though!










5 comments:

Nora said...

you got some great pictures. I am dying laughing. this is so chayse, well maybe not the tiger sharking but the sillyness and not really caring. I think we expect them to get some talent at least with how big and tall they will be right?

cheri said...

He's 3 for crying out loud, cut the kid some slack!..there was a reason we didn't make you play soccer until you were 12! besides, I've already adjusted to a brilliant 6 foot 8 tuba playing artist..oh wait.. it's the sax not the tuba.. besides he looks so cute in his uniform! it's all good xoxo mom/mimi

Stephanie said...

That is so funny, and I love that you are laughing at him, poor kid.

Stephanie said...

I was just thinking, you really are a soccer mom now!

Paige and Curtis said...

We love the tiger shark moves. We can stop laughing! We love Johnny's long lost BIG brother in the 5th picture! So cute!