Just an update for you...
Grandpa Baker is doing much better now. He was diagnosed with pneumonia that had gone to his blood stream but it is under control now and he is feeling...okay. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!!
And no, we did not have to evacuate this weekend. There was no hurricane, in fact, we didn't even get any rain! It was a fabulous Labor Day weekend!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
McKell! Angela Ure here. Just doing some blog surfing and linking to some old Houston friends. It's great to see you guys! Your family is so cute! I didn't know you had another one! Olivia is beautiful! Okay, sorry to over do the exclamation points.
Me again. . . I tried to check Sheree's blog but I got some cheesy pop-up that's like "Aww, it doesn't look like you've been invited to join this exclusive blog." So, maybe you could put a good word in for me and get me invited. :)
wow. your baby girl is breathtaking! I didnt think she could get any cuter, but boy was i dead wrong. So glad that Grandpa Baker is doing better. What an awesome anniversary date! love ya.
Post a Comment