
Anyone who knows me knows that I have never cut my hair so it's a big deal that I did this. Here I am talking on the phone with Katie with my new do.
Like it?

Here's another picture, can you see it better? Okay, it's not that big of a cut, but it was almost six inches people, that's like 4 years of growth for me!
12 comments:
i love it. i need another pic. remember when we lived in the aves and we had to clean out the bathroom drains that were FILLED with your long hair? i was dry heaving for days. hahahahah good times...i miss it!
I like what I can see . . . we need a better picture! When are you coming up here? I thought it was fairly soon. We met a family in our ward who knows all your "Allen" family. He was great friends with Andrea and has met your mother-in-law and b'c of andrea he met his wife -- the are Steve and Winter Francia they said to say Hello. They said they met you once or twice.
It's super cute!!! You can help keep me brave to get mine cut next month!
ok three things:
1. much better picture.
2. i seriously love it, i think it is so flattering!
3. you changed your shirt from the first pic. what happened?
love it! I was afraid after the "mullet" conversation. have fun in BOSTON!!!! hugs to all the fam there! xoxo mom
You can totally tell! It's way shorter, and I think it looks so good :)
love it. love you.
Looks good! You are a babe.
This is huge! I love it. I am going to have to remember with Katie about cleaning out drains and finding your gorgeous brown hair everywhere! Sometimes I miss those days...
Cute hair, Cuter tounge!
HOLY SMOKES YOU CUT YOUR LONG HAIR!! you look beautiful! you always do..no matter what you do :)
What on earth were you thinking! Now you will loose all your power! Oh well, I guess you'll mutter through somehow!
Post a Comment