Tonight is the NKOTB concert and Danny told us last night that we have passes to hang out with "the guys" in their locker room before the concert! OH MY GOSH!!! We are so nervous, what on earth are we going to say to these 40 yr. old guys?
Crystal and I
The steps in front of the "Boston Legal" building on the way to Fanuel Hall
We decided to sit on top of the tables so we could people watch
Paul Revere's Home, built in the 1600's
We couldn't resist...
The Union Oyster House is the oldest restaurant in the country
A Holocaust memorial. It was made of six glass columns with tiny numbers covering them all. Each number was the "name" of a victim. It was so sad to read the quotes. The one in this picture made me cry. It was a quote from a woman from one of the camps that said something along the lines of...her friend had found a raspberry one day in the camp and kept it in her pocket for days. Imagine a life where your only possession in life is a single raspberry. I still can't believe this actually happened and it wasn't too long ago.
7 comments:
I'm VERY impressed that you are blogging while on your trip! And VERY jealous of all the fun you are having :-)! I can't wait to hear about being backstage with the New Kids :-)!
I AM SO JEALOUS. I mean, happy you are having so much fun and look really cute. But, I am so jealous.
i so should have gone. dang it.
holy crap! I cant believe you are gonna meet those dudes! Rock on girls! What are you gonna wear? Drink lots of water! you girls are gonna dance your po-pos off! I gotta see those pictures.
I, too, am jealous of your cool trip. I love, LOVE going sight seeing and popping in shops with great food and sneaky snacks. And your aunt michelles cooking...oh baby. Live it up and keep on having a great time in that Mona Lisa Smile city.
PS..love your hair! 6 inches.wow. Balls. You got balls. Seriously,it looks so good you hot momma you.
First of all you look freakin awesome, love the hair and I'm sorry you got blisters but thats that price to pay for cute new shoes.
Second, I hope there was good stuff and H&M.
Third, good luck with the 40 year olds. ha ha I think that would be kinda aquward but I'm sure you girls wll be all giddy anyway :)
chow
p.s. i will call you back next week so we can chat more we didnt really get to finish talking. Until then enjoy your kidless get away.
Hey... I'm 40!
you look amazing! seriously i LOVE your hair that length, love your outfit, and you are skinny minnie. good work mckell. i miss you. i wish i could hang out with you!
Post a Comment