Livs and Gramz Neese playing on the floor. She'll grab your face and scratch it off if you're not careful but she was playing nice with Gramz this time
She thinks she is so cool!
Totally awesome
And here she is practicing her plank or maybe she's doing a push up!
4 comments:
She'll be coming to kick-boxing with us in no time if she keeps up those push-ups!
Oh my heck! She is growing up so fast! She has the greatest smile! She is going to be a yoga master!
And I'm glad your grandpa is doing better. I hope he continues to get better. We'll keep him in our prayers.
Love the push-ups! Kids are so strong--I tried to do a push up the other day and it wasn't a pretty sight!
She is one of the cutest babies ever. I love her big beautiful eyes and those lips with her gorgeous smile. How fun for you! But sorry she has to grow up.
Post a Comment