About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Favor...

Hello dearest friends and family, I have a favor to ask of you. My sweet grandpa (Ron) is in the hospital once again and it's not looking too great. Could you all say a little prayer on his behalf? Life just wouldn't be as sweet without him.
Love you all! Good night.

5 comments:

Emily said...

McKell, what's his name? We'll for sure keep him in our prayers.

Ashlee said...

Oh, McKell. I am so sorry to hear that. Grandpa Baker will definitely be in our prayers... and the rest of your family too.

Marci said...

Of course :-)!!!

Stephanie said...

You are all in our thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry your are having to worry right now McKell.

Kristin said...

You got it, you're lucky to have him around for so long. 2 of mine passed away before I turned 10!