
Dear Livy Girl,
Today is your very first birthday and I can't believe it! I guess we've been having too much fun to notice the time just flying by. We, your daddy, brother and I, were so excited to have you-our first little girl. I have dreamt about you for as long as I can remember. I think because I loved being the only girl and truly cherish the relationship that I have with my mom that I just couldn't wait to have you. I remember going into the doctor's office just praying for a healthy baby but also secretly praying for my little Olivia. I couldn't believe it. You were coming! Your big brother was so excited to take care of you and your daddy knew you had him wrapped around your finger immediately. You have that affect on people! I love your big juicy lips and your huge belly.I love your little toes and your long fingers. I love your little laugh that comes out only when you are watching your big brother do something silly. I love that your favorite food is pickles. I love that you don't mind being dirty and you like eating leaves and bugs. I love cuddling you when you're tired and tickling you're back. You make me melt every time you look at me and I am so lucky to call you mine. Happy birthday Olivia Rene, I love you.
Love,
Mommy
The princess and I had ourselves a little photo shoot and I finally used picnik.com (SOOO fun!) to edit the pictures! A special thanks to Mimi Cheri for the adorable tutu's and headbands!!










15 comments:
Happy birthday! What a cutie.
Brooklynn LOVES pickles, too! Happy Birthday Livy!
Oh, that was the cutest post and you got some GREAT pictures too!!!
Amazing pictures! I have got to learn how to do that. The tutu's are so cute.
Happy Birthday Livy Luv! We love you!!! xoxo ~Papa Mike and Mimi
Happy Birthday Livy Luv! We love you!!! xoxo ~Papa Mike and Mimi
Great Photography Mckell. She looks adorable.
WOW Mckell -- this post was adorable and your letter got me all weepy. You are such an amazing mother, I think your mom had something to do with that. :-) Love the photo's, especially the b/w one. Happy Birthday Livy!!! Give her a big hug and tickle from us.
Happy Bday little miss chimp! You were a cute little peanut and now you are a cute chunka munka! We miss you.
P.S. How do I get mimi to make me some of those tutus??
Tutu pictures are the best, I thought that first one was a professional one with the photographer's name on it, until I read it said happy birthday. Great hidden photography skills. Love the sweet post, when do we see topless cake destroying pictures?
nice work with the pics! they look so good! can't wait to see you!
You are looking like a professional with your pictures. Good work. She's adorable.
So cute!!!! Can't wait to see you this coming week! So I was just playing around with picnik and was wondering how you got the shadow border.
OMG those pics are soo cute. Don't you love pik nic. I have been nonstop playing for several days now. Thanks for the tip on it ;)
p.s. now we are going to have record of all my orders for cute grandma stuff bc we can check back at comments so I would like to order those tutu's too ha ha
miss u
Very cute pics--happy birthday livy lou!
Post a Comment