About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Por Favor!!!

Yo Yo Yo to my peeps! I know I'm a few weeks behind in blogging, I've been in Arizona playing old man games with my sweet grandpa and not sleeping at night! I'm writing this blog because I lost my cell phone and have lost every number in it so....if I have ever called you or might ever call you P-L-E-A-S-E either leave your numbers (home and cell) in a comment or email them to me at mckell_allen@hotmail.com!!! Even if we've been friends for ten years and I should have your number memorized, leave it anyway!

Happy New Year to all and to all a good night!!!

3 comments:

Troyer Clan said...

You don't know me but John and my brother Kyle Sinclair were good friends in High School and I know the Allen family well. You guys have a great family! Please tell him hi for me.

Hutchinson's said...

Ha! Hope AZ was so wonderful with your family and Grandpa Baker! My cell is 760.310.0880 and Nate's is 801.473.9503

Julia Nixon said...

I just tried calling you today! My number is 801-376-600. I need to go to Archives this week and would love to come by and say hi. Give me a calL!