Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Hold On Folks
For those four people who read this blog and are anxiously awaiting some Christmas pictures, don't hold your breath. Over the break, not only did I lose my cell phone but my lap top crashed. So here I am with a new hard drive which pretty much means a brand new computer and I can't figure it out. I just uploaded all of my pictures and blogger can't find them. I'm too tired to figure it out and I still have to pack up all of my christmas decorations. Poor me. Just know I had a wonderful Christmas with my entire family (first time in five years) and my dear grandparents. I didn't do a whole lot, played a lot of Farkel, ate a lot of good food, watched some movies, went on some walks, sat around a lot, cleaned up a of messes and slept a little. It was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry you lost your phone, that is no fun to deal with. Are you at least getting a really cool one to replace it? I'll send you some really funny text messages or something cool like that since you don't know who it is. Or, I'll just text you my phone number. Sounds like a perfect Christmas, not nearly as much fun to pack up Christmas as to get it out - good luck!
Kathleen Staley here... Not Jack!
What's up with all of your gadgets taking a dump in Arizona? Must be that "dry" heat! Sucks to lose your phone! Sorry about that one. Hey, I bet you don't have a Mac, am I right?? LOL Scott made me type that.
Talked with your mom and she said she was a little bummed out with the house almost empty. But, she did say Christmas was a ton of fun. Hope you get some photo's up soon, I love to look at your blog.
Post a Comment