John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!
It's been cold out lately and the kiddos are sick and I've run out of ideas to keep them busy but this worked GREAT the other day! She didn't even try to stand up. And yes, I cleaned the sink before I put her in it!
4 comments:
You must have written this before going outside today. Kind of wish the weather would make up its mind!
Good idea with cute Livvy!
Ahh, good idea, she seems like she is a happy baby.
Looks like lots of fun. Jamie used to put Adam in the sink while she cleaned the dishes!
What a cutie pie. I remember doing that for Maggie when I went on vaca awhile back. The sink was deep and it ended up being perfect! She loved it!
Post a Comment