Johnny boy has a little respiratory infection (probably due to Houston's WACKO weather. Tuesday I was in shorts and flip flops and sweating and yesterday it SNOWED.) and the doctor has him doing mini breathing treatments with this inhaler and he thinks he's the man.
Houston, we have a problem
J still loves to draw and color. On a good day, he goes through at least 25 sheets of paper
And Livy girl turned NINE months old a couple of weeks ago. She is standing up now all by herself and she knows how cool it is! She is always smiling and has us all wrapped around her finger. She weighs 22 pounds, little chunker and I love every single ounce of her! She's reached the destructo mode and loves to get into anything with a handle or door. And she still only has four teeth: bottom two and the upper fangs. She looks like a bat when she opens her mouth, so cute!
I had to take a picture of the "pajamas" daddy put her in yesterday. She had these tights on with a dress during the day and daddy thought she'd be warm enough (mind you, it's snowing outside) wearing a onesie and her stylin tights. I laughed till I cried.
John and I went and explored the George Bush trail on Saturday and found this really cool bridge. I snapped this pic before my camera died
9 comments:
Shows how much i know about houston, i had no idea it ever got chilly enough to snow there. Sorry! our dumb weather man says we're supposed to get some of that stuff heading our way soon. He said 'it will be the kind that piles up and sticks around for a while'. just great. Thats too funny about the tights, silly daddy! When are you coming for christmas?
Can't wait for you to get here!!!! Tell Johnny that I have duplos and a huge stack of paper all saved up and ready to go.. is he into markers or pens or pencils..maybe he's ready to move into pastels and charcoal??? love you bunches! xoxo mom/mimi
ok, i was laughing at the onesie tight thing before i got to the part that you laughed so hard you cried. that is too funny!!1
Jack here... oh I mean, Kathleen Staley.
Okay, first off adorable pictures once again. Secondly, if your husband dresses as well as he dressed Livy, you might want to help him out in that department - ie lay his clothes out for work. :-) I laughed until I piddled! :-)))
Dallin is sick too. We have had the strange weather as well, 80 one day, next 55!
Smooch to the entire family.
Kathleen
Don't you love how dads choose such great clothing attire for the kiddos!
How funny I didn't know that it snowed in Houston. Is that normal? Oh and don't worry i will update pics of our place. . . once we get our shipment so we acutally have furniture! Right now we are living out of suitcases and sleeping on an air mattress. Not too exciting. But I love Singapore. Especially the weather and being up on the 18th floor of our apartment. It's exhilirating!
Hey, I'm impressed that John put the tights on under the onesie--I think my John would have done it over. Cute picture on the bridge! Where exactly is it?
I think everyone has that cute black and white outfit! It's so mod! I can't believe how big Liv is and has 4 teeth. Maggie didn't get teeth til 9 months and then 3 popped out at the same time. Not so fun. I'm glad Johnny likes to draw, that is so creative, just like you!
That is crazy you knew Susan! It is wierd what a small world it is. You also knew the Haughts! Crazy. I am so sad for her cute husband. I can't even imagine what he is going through. She truly was an amazing person. It always seems to happen to the best. I didn't know her brothers but they all spoke at her funeral and did an amazing job. They were funny but sweet. I don't know if you saw her blog but she is on my list if you want to look at it. I am glad to see you are doing good! What a cute little family you have!!
Post a Comment