About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

What the HAIL?

So here in Texas we get some pretty ODD weather. Today it was a scorcher. Like the kind of day when you have sweat in places that shouldn't sweat. There were big gray clouds in the sky, it was going to rain for sure but what did we hear instead? HAIL. Balls of ice all over the place and then the rain came and then the wind and then I thought, Oh great, did I miss a hurricane warning? After 20 minutes of a very loud and intense thunder storm It's nice and quiet again. Weird! Here is some documentation...





Poor Johnny boy is so scared of loud noises. Here he is by my side right now trying to finish his nap with his hands over his ears. He'll probably be sleeping in my room for the rest of his life after this storm!

3 comments:

The Nixon Family said...

you are HAIL-arious.... hahahahaha

Sarah said...

Poor Johnny. Texas does have some strange weather.

Ainges said...

Wow that looks fun! So I just had to make my blog private and if you want send me your email address to my email which is ainge2@gmail.com Also do you know Sheree's email address I need it since she went private too. Thanks!