About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm Like Totally Going To The NKOTB Concert!!!!

A couple of weeks ago my dear cousin Crystal Ainge posted this on her blog...

I really want to go to the New Kids on the Block concert in Boston, September 26th. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Austin probably won't be the one to accompany me, so anyone want to come? I'm looking for someone who will behave in the following way:

1. Sing and dance to every song.
2. NOT make fun of me for singing and dancing to every song.
3. Must be willing to get there early and leave AFTER the concert is over and enjoy every minute of it.
4. Cannot be critical of the New Kids even if their dancing isn't what it used to be.
5. Must secretly conspire with the New Kids event managers to get me up on stage for the part where Joey Mac sings "please don't go girl" and hands me a rose.

Other information:
There may be some hair crimping and over-sized buttons involved.

Tickets are expensive (around $200-$500 for decent seats), which is another reason I'm sure Austin won't want to come (and there's no way he would abide by the above criteria). But I'm hoping there's someone out there that would want to come to the reunion concert of all reunion concerts with me. Thank you.

And I'm totally going!!!! It's gonna be CRAZY fun.

4 comments:

Nora said...

I wish I would have known, I going here! My sisters are flying in town to come. Party. I am jealous in Boston though!

Isaura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isaura said...

oh my. i'm kinda embarrassed, but i think i would totally go with you to the houston concert in October. I think tickets go on sale next week. ok, i'm a dork. all my old new kids stuff got ruined in a flood some years ago so my over sized jordan knight will not be with me.
and i think i went to like seven of their concerts already so what's one more.

Anonymous said...

mmmmm you should come to the one in phx...i would totally be there with you...I had NKOTB sheets!!! yes i was a product of the 80's!!!we need to go