About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Round Four:Do or Die

As many of you know, I have been trying to potty train Johnny for a year and half now...and have been totally unsuccessful! So now with another child wearing diapers, formula and INSANE gas prices, I am determined to get this kid to go in the toilet. And if this is what he wants to wear while doing it, then so be it.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Good Luck! He'll eventually catch on.

Austin said...

Man, I'm not looking forward to potty training Dre. Good luck with that. I have no advice at all.

Love the music!

Vatas Locas Fereverrr!

Austin said...

That was Crystal above. I forgot to log out of Austin's.

Kisha Atkin said...

You can do it!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

haha that is hilarious

Anonymous said...

And I feel your pain!! I hav enot even started to train kaden....I need to for the same resaons you are, but the time and energy..oh i just get anxious thinking of it!
GOOD LUCK

Anonymous said...

loveto feel hiscock, get him hard, jerk it awhile then suck it