Here are a couple shots from the pool. She feel asleep in my arms sitting on the edge of the pool and I laid her down to see if she would stay sleep on her back (she's never slept on her back a day in her life) and she did! And then I changed her diaper and she STILL stayed asleep!
And the last pic is the only other one I have of her lately. Her bow is from cutieties.com if anyone is looking for cute, cheap bows!
3 comments:
That bow is so cute - I definitely need to check them out! I love that she is sooo out in the other pictures :-) she must have been wiped out!
What a cutie! I love the swimming pictures. I wish I could change maggie and keep her asleep. Lucky you!
her swimsuit is half off just take it off and show me her lovelyslit
Post a Comment