Wednesday, June 4, 2008
What a Guy!
My superman of a brother, Sean is DONE with his mission in Lima, Peru! I can not believe how fast time has gone by. He left when Johnny was 15 months old and now there's a new little Allen and Johnny is a big THREE year old. He served an incredible mission. He learned the language, fell in love with the people there and has had many, many baptisms! I am just so proud of him and all he has accomplished. It has been incredible to watch him grow into a man while serving for these two years. I know he was exactly where he needed to be and I can't wait to see what life has in store for him now. Congratulations Elder Toolson, I sure love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go Sean! He's such a cutie
Wow that went by fast. Now the hunter is back. Tell your mom to warm up her walls for some ugly dead things :) Sorry I slacked on my blog but I made another post now. Miss u
A
HOly cow!! I feel soo old now:) I'm so proud of him.
Umm...and seriously I really wish I had the cash to go with you to Boston. But if I did, you know i would be there with my 3 inches of hair crimped and singing at the top of my lungs. Oh- we would have sooo much fun!
aw, i'm so proud of all of my Toolson cousins :)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment