Oh, what a proud day in a mother's life!! After spending two days shacked up in my house refusing to put a diaper on the kid, he finally did it...at the pool, so I didn't get a picture or trust me, I'd have a picture of the specimen! And he finally got his "poo poo present" that has been sitting on top of our fridge for a month! Yipeeeeee!!!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
He Did It!!!
He Pooooped on the potty!!!!
Oh, what a proud day in a mother's life!! After spending two days shacked up in my house refusing to put a diaper on the kid, he finally did it...at the pool, so I didn't get a picture or trust me, I'd have a picture of the specimen! And he finally got his "poo poo present" that has been sitting on top of our fridge for a month! Yipeeeeee!!!!
Oh, what a proud day in a mother's life!! After spending two days shacked up in my house refusing to put a diaper on the kid, he finally did it...at the pool, so I didn't get a picture or trust me, I'd have a picture of the specimen! And he finally got his "poo poo present" that has been sitting on top of our fridge for a month! Yipeeeeee!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is THE most exciting day - I definitely agree :-)! Go Johnny!
Yeah! I'm so happy for you...and him!
I'm a bit behind, but congrats! We are working on Gavin - can't wait for NO MORE DIAPERS!
Post a Comment