About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Farewell Fiesta

As many of you may know, my very best friend and very best cousin Sheree is moving to Dallas. Our very good friend Jamie is also moving-to NYC (with four kids!) so I put away my Kleenex box and decided to throw a "Farewell Fiesta" for our recipe group! It was a total blast. TONS of great food, GREAT friends and hilarious conversation!


I will miss you both! Love you!


Josie, Tamara, Sheree and I. We supply 1/2 the little boy population to Katy, Texas!


Sheree and Marci. Long time friends! Sheree, feel free to steal all these pics and post them on your blog!


BFF


Jamie is what I have always called a TRUE know-it-all. She doesn't just act like she knows everything, she really does. You can ask her about pretty much anything and she'll give you a very accurate and scientific explanation! Here she is doing what she does best...


The food was seriously A-mazing! I made Cafe Rio pork and salad, there were two salsas, queso, guac, bean dip, taquitos, rice, beans, shrimp enchiladas, beef enchiladas, mint ice cream cake and chocolate pie. Mmmmmmmmmmm!


Amy, Kristin, and Jamie #2


We had 17 people so I pulled in my living room couch and everyone fit comfortably!


Here's the greatest group of girls you will every find!

5 comments:

The Nixon Family said...

So cute, so fun! Thanks for being the best ever. But, we totally forgot to get a pic of just you and me. we'll have to do that before i go...

Marci said...

The food was so good and it was so fun! It won't be the same without Sheree and Jamie next time :(!

Sara said...

I'm sad for you that Sheree's moving - you guys have been really close. Why are they moving?

Annie and Jason said...

mckell mckell i must say you have turned into quite the little blogger. Well done. I'm sorry Sheree is moving that sucks! You both look great in the pics. Party looked like a blast and your house is so cute post some pics or email me some. I miss you. And I can't call you because I lost my phone in the chicago airport so I have NOBODY's numbers anymore so call me and we will catch up.

Kisha Atkin said...

recipe group? Mc, dont hold out on your sister friend...ship some good ones my way!! Glad you got to get in one last hoo-rah before Sheree moves, it looks like a good time! You know how to party. love you miss you.